How You Feel About Your Website – Quiz
How you feel about your website is important. The better you feel about it, the more likely you are to work on it frequently and share it proactively. If you have followed us for a while, you will know that both of those things are important.
Adding new content to your website on a frequent and regular basis is important for three reasons:
- It shows you are active in your business. When people revisit your website and see there’s new content on there it makes them feel more confident about working with you or buying from you.
- It gives people a reason to keep returning to your website, to read or watch the new content.
- Google favours websites that have new content added to them regularly. Each time you add that new content you are reminding Google you’re there. Think of the saying, out of sight, out of mind. Don’t let your website go out of Google’s mind.
It’s great to share your website when people ask for your details, but sharing proactively is really important too because:
- The more traffic you send to your website the more Google will notice you again. So, the combination of frequent content and frequent traffic is really good.
- People don’t know what they don’t know so they may not know to ask for your website details, they might not realise your business does exactly what they need but if you offer them the chance to go and have a look then they’re likely to. People tend of be a bit nosey and then you can draw them in.
However, I know you are unlikely to put any effort into working on your website if you’re not feeling it and you certainly aren’t going to feel good about letting other people see it, so let’s see how you do feel about your website in this good old fashioned, teen magazine style quiz!
How You Feel About Your Website Quiz
Grab a bit of paper and a pen, write down the number of each statement and either strongly agree, agree or disagree next to it.
- I feel that my website represents me or my brand well.
- I feel that my website looks professional.
- I feel that my website clearly conveys what I do.
- I feel that my website makes it easy for people to contact me.
- I feel that my website showcases my products or services well.
- I feel like I want to add new content to my website regularly.
- I feel clear about the content I should be including on my website.
- I feel happy about sharing my website with people when they ask.
- I feel happy about sharing my website proactively.
- I feel happy with the amount of leads I get through my website.
- I feel happy with the amount of sales I get through my website.
If you answered mainly strongly agree:
Amazing, carry on as you are! But if there are some statements you didn’t answer strongly agree on that you think you need to work on get in touch and let us know if we can help.
If you answered mainly agree:
If you answered mainly disagree:
How can we help? We really want to get you feeling much more positive about your website. It really can be a valuable tool for your business that you are proud of. We have free resources, workshops, The Website Handbook, our website mentoring membership and our templates all there, ready for you to use if you need them or get in touch and let’s work it out.
Photo credit: Donna Slater Photography