Terms of Service
IMPORTANT: By submitting a payment through readysteadywebsites.com (or any of its subdomains) you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
If you do not accept these terms and the services detailed on readysteadywebsites.com, please do not proceed with the submission of your payment.
Terms and conditions of use & Acceptable use policy for readysteadywebsites.com
Templates purchased from readysteadywebsites.com have a single use license. The template is intended for use on one website.
- Payments and Price Changes
When you purchase a template from readysteadywebsites.com, you are actually purchasing a membership subscription with Ready Steady Websites® which is a registered trademark of 2nd Floor Designs Ltd, which gives you a single use template and access to our Ready Steady Websites® membership website and private Facebook group for a period of a minimum of one year following the date of purchase.
Your membership will automatically continue after the end of the year. You may cancel your subscription at any time after the first year and your monthly payments will be stopped.
If you are purchasing an additional template through the membership website then this can only be used by you or one of your businesses. You may not pass on or sell any Ready Steady Websites® template onto a third party unless by prior agreement. If we become aware that this has happened then we reserve the right to disable the template remotely.
2nd Floor Designs Ltd reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our products or subscriptions or amend prices of all products or subscriptions, including monthly or annual subscription fees, at any time with or without notice. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the 2nd Floor Designs Ltd Terms and Conditions. All prices are in GBP.
- Refund Policy
Although we don’t think you’ll ever want a refund, we will gladly refund your purchase if it’s requested within 14 days. No refunds will be given after 14 days from the initial purchase under any circumstances.
- Product Updates
Product updates are released as often as needed for bug fixes, compatibility, or feature additions.
- Newsletter and Email
2nd Floor Designs Ltd may on occasion send you email notifications related to your subscription. These transactional emails may include notification of subscription changes, changes to our terms and conditions and other transactional emails related to your purchases. You cannot unsubscribe from these account notices.
All of our products, with the exception of any third-party components contained in the products, are the property of 2nd Floor Designs Ltd. You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified.
Ready Steady Websites runs on the WordPress.org self-hosted platform. The WordPress.com platform is not supported and you will need to purchase the appropriate web hosting to host your live website.
To use our page builder we recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome on Mac or Windows. The latest major version of Chrome, FireFox, Safari and Edge are all supported in terms of using the page builder to create layouts.
Detailed system Requirements for using the Page builder are detailed here.
Our page builder is a licensed version of Beaver Builder provided by a third-party company, Fastline Media LLC with modified functionality for specific use with Ready Steady Websites®. Ultimate pack is provided by a third-party company, Brainstorm Force. Powerpack is provided by a third-party company, IdeaBox Creations. MemberPress is provided by a third-party company, Caseproof, LLC.
- Termination and Cancellations
2nd Floor Designs Ltd, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account for violation of the Terms and Conditions and refuse any and all current or future use of the service or products provided by us. Termination will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account and access to your account, including the deactivation or deletion of all content on your website.
2nd Floor Designs Ltd reserves the right to refuse services or products to anyone for any reason at any time, refund your payment, and terminate your account if deemed necessary.
If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our services or products and wish to terminate your account voluntarily, you may do so by contacting us, but no refund will be provided beyond 14 days after purchase. When you voluntarily terminate your account, we will deactivate and delete it and all content contained in it.
If for any reason you stop paying your monthly membership within the first year, in the first instance we will do our best to contact you to discuss this. If payment is not forthcoming we reserve the right to disable your Ready Steady Websites® template and page builder and deactivate your Ready Steady Websites® account.
- Warranty and Liability
The Ready Steady Websites® templates have been designed and built using methods of best practice.
We provide our products “as is” without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied. We shall not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or losses that occur out of the use or inability to use our products, any third party plugins installed on your website or WordPress itself.
Ready Steady Websites® can not be held responsible or accountable for any promises, promotions or sales tactics used by third parties promoting us.
You agree to indemnify and hold 2nd Floor Designs Ltd, officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to lawyer’s/attorney’s fees) arising from content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available through use of our services or products, your connection to our service or products, your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another.
- Referral Partners and Affiliates
- Payment Terms: Due to our 14-day refund policy we will not pay any commission until at least 15 days after the purchase.In the event of cancellation by the purchaser within the 14-day refund period, no commission will be due or payable to you.You will be able to view your sales commission live in the Referral Area.Commission will be paid at the end of each month into the bank account that you provide us with details of.There is a 60 day grace period before we pay out commission on pay monthly customers to make sure they clear their money back guarantee period and to ensure they make their second recurring payment on time and without issue.You are responsible for notifying us of any changes to your PayPal or bank account details.
- Our obligations and Affiliate Partner Dashboard: We will provide you with secure access to your private account in our Referral Area. Here you will be able to review our program's details and access your unique coupon code(s).When a customer enters your unique coupon code(s) at the Ready Steady Websites® checkout - you, the Referral or Affiliate Partner, will receive commission on the terms of this agreement. You will be able to see the number of sales you've referred in the dashboard.If you run any formal promotions for us we may review and approve the promotions you run for us. We may monitor your promotions as we feel necessary to make sure that they are up-to-date and to notify you of any changes that we feel will enhance sales.
- Referral & Affiliate Partner Services: The following is a summary of the services that you will provide for us as a Referral & Affiliate Partner:
• You will market our products and services to your contacts in line with our guidelines.
• You will regularly check the Referral Area Dashboard for up to date information, emails and links.
• You will correctly copy your unique coupon code(s) from the Referral Area Dashboard.
• You will be responsible for disseminating up to date information about Ready Steady Websites®.
• You will receive express written permission to use any third party’s copyrighted material, whether it be writing, an image, or any other copyrightable work. This is so our reputation is not affected by association.
• You will disclose to your clients/customers/database that you are affiliated to us and you will also disclose any other affiliations that you may have.Please note, we reserve the right to terminate our relationship with any noncompliant partners.
- Promotion Restrictions:
1. We have the right to monitor your promotions at any time to determine if you are following the terms and conditions of this Agreement. We may notify you of any changes to your promotions that we feel should be made or to make sure that your links to our website are appropriate and to notify you further of any changes that we feel should be made. If you do not make the changes to your site that we feel are necessary, we reserve the right to terminate your participation in the Referral & Affiliate Partner Program.2. You must not promote, include or incorporate in your site or advertising any sexually explicit materials, violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age, illegal activities, any materials which infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights or to violate the law, use of “Ready Steady Websites”, “RSW”, “2nd Floor Designs Ltd”, “2nd Floor” or variations or misspellings thereof (or our intellectual property) in its domain name, or are otherwise in any way unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable to us in our sole discretion or the use of software downloads that potentially enable diversions of commission from other partners in our program.3. You may not create or design the Referral Area Website or any other website that you operate, explicitly or in a manner that resembles our website nor design the Referral Area Website in a manner that leads customers to believe you are us.4. You are free to promote your own websites, but naturally any promotion that our Intellectual Property and any related products could be perceived by the public or the press as a joint effort, you should know that certain forms of advertising are always prohibited by us. For example, advertising commonly referred to as "spamming" is unacceptable to us and could cause damage to our name. Other generally prohibited forms of advertising include the use of unsolicited commercial email (UCE), postings to non-commercial newsgroups, and cross-posting to multiple newsgroups at once. In addition, you may not advertise in any way that effectively conceals or misrepresents your identity, your domain name, or your return email address. You may use mailings to customers to promote us so long as the recipient is already a customer or subscriber of your services or website, and recipients have the option to remove themselves from future mailings. Also, you may post to newsgroups to promote us so long as the news group specifically welcomes commercial messages. At all times, you must clearly represent yourself and your Referral Area Website as independent from us. If it comes to our attention that you are spamming, we will consider that cause for immediate termination of this Agreement and your participation in the Affiliate Partner Program. Any pending balances owed to you will not be paid if your account is terminated due to such unacceptable advertising or solicitation.5. Referral & Affiliate Partners are not to use Pay-Per-Click campaigns using “Ready Steady Websites”, “RSW”, “2nd Floor Designs Ltd”, “2nd Floor” and/or any misspellings or similar alterations of these - be it separately or in combination with other keywords. Partners who do will be considered in violation of this agreement and will be banned from the Referral & Affiliate Program. We will do everything possible to contact the partner prior to the ban. However, we reserve the right to expel any violator from our Referral & Affiliate Program without prior notice and on the first occurrence of such Pay-Per-Click bidding behaviour.6. Referral & Affiliate Partners shall not transmit any so-called "interstitials," "ParasitewareTM" "Parasitic Marketing," "Shopping Assistance Application," "Toolbar Installations and/or Add-ons," "Shopping Wallets," or "deceptive pop-ups and/or pop-unders" to consumers from the time the consumer clicks a qualifying link until such time as the consumer has fully exited your site (i.e. no page from our site or any or our content or branding is visible on the end user's screen). As used herein "ParasitewareTM" and "Parasitic Marketing" shall mean an application that (a) through accidental or direct intent causes the overwriting of partner and non-partner commission tracking cookies through any other means than a customer-initiated click on a qualifying link on a web page or email; (b) intercepts searches to redirect traffic through an installed software, thereby causing pop ups, commission tracking cookies to be put in place, or other commission tracking cookies to be overwritten where a user would under normal circumstances have arrived at the same destination through the results given by the search (search engines being, but not limited to, Google, MSN, Yahoo, Overture, AltaVista, Hotbot and similar search or directory engines); (c) set commission tracking cookies through loading of Merchant site in (Frames, hidden links, and automatic pop ups that open our site; (d) targets text on websites, other than those websites 100 percent owned by the application owner, for the purpose of contextual marketing; (e) removes, replaces or blocks the visibility of Referral & Affiliate Partner banners with any other banners, other than those that are on websites 100 percent owned by the owner of the application.7. Referral & Affiliate Partners that are found to be cybersquatting or typosquatting on trademark-related domains will be banned from the Referral & Affiliate Partner Program. In such an event, no further payments will be made to you.
- WordPress Care Plans
We offer WordPress Care Plans as an add-on to the standard Ready Steady Websites services. This is entirely optional and comes at an additional monthly cost. You can cancel any of our WordPress Care Plans at any time. Refunds are not available for our WordPress Care Plans.